Sharing the Wealth
Sharing the Wealth is a mission of Gilmore Park United Church whereby we seek to create partnerships with other faith communities or agencies striving to meet the needs of the needs of the marginalized in our society.
We are able to provide financial support and we also want to grow and learn together with these partners.
Please remember to pray for the staff and volunteers of these programs.
- Camp Spirit
- Vancouver South Presbytery Advocacy Program
- Vancouver Youth and Youth Adults
- United Church Foundation for Christian Education Support
- Mission and Service Fund of the United Church of Canada
- Coldest Night of the Year (CHIMO)
- Richmond School District (First Nations Student scholarship)
- Richmond Therapeutic Riding Association
- Church on Five (Food for Life Community Meal)
- Richmond Food Bank Society
- Aunt Leah's Place
- Turning Point Recovery (to outfit apartments at the Storeys)
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver (Colts Teen Parenting Program)
- Food Delivery Program in Richmond (CHIMO)
- Pathways Clubhouse (support for daily lunch program)