Welcome to Worship at Gilmore Park United Church!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to worship in-person. We value the physical and spiritual well-being of all who enter our buildings for worship. Our priority is to care for one another as Jesus taught us. We trust that each of us will follow Jesus' command to "love your neighbour as yourself" by adhering to these temporary measures, which the Board has prepared after prayerful consideration and guidance from the Public Heath Office and the Pacific Mountain Regional Council.
- Although we will not ask people to publicly declare or prove their vaccination status, we ask that that those (over age 12) who come to worship be fully vaccinated.
- If you are unwell, please stay home until you are feeling better.
- Please wear a mask at all times when you are in the church.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Although we will all be glad to see each other, there should be no physical contact (hugs/handshakes) at this time.
- Please give yourself and others space as you move through the sanctuary and when you are seated.
- Offering plates will be at the door to collect your offerings.
- You are invited to sing along with the hymns.
- No refreshments will be served at this time.
- Please enjoy visiting in the garden and on the sidewalk before and after worship.